Introduction Of English Paper :- English is one of the top most language in the world. English is spoken as the first language in many countries. English paper is a mostly common paper for all competitive exam. here in this paper examiner test your basic knowledge of grammar and vocabulary sections. so you should aware about it. IBPS 2016 english paper is design with many types of questions such as Comprehension Skills , Spelling Mistakes , Noun , Verbs , prepositions , Direct -Indirect , Sentences , Adjective etc. here you find english related to ibps exam and English preparation tips for IBPS with IBPS English books etc.
IBPS English Exam Pattern
IBPS General english paper plays a valuable role in overall score. IBPS English test is applicable for all posts such as IBPS PO Exam , IBPS Clerk Exam , IBPS Specialist Officer exam and RRB Exam . here in this table check weightage of english paper in all exams conducted by IBPS. Most of the exam includes 40 questions of 40 marks.
What to prepare ? IBPS English topics
It is very hard task to select proper study material for preparation. Aspirants must check IBPS English topics that what are the important english notes for IBPS. many of students unknown from English syllabus of ibps here you find paper topics you should prepare english with it. And must complete each topic seriously one by one also take help of IBPS previous year english question papers , IBPS english preparation material and english improvement tips etc.
- Vocabulary Questions ( homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation etc.)
- Comprehension Questions deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage completion.
- Grammar Portion – Spelling, sentence , set of rules active passive voice, indirect direct speech.
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Error Questions
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the Blanks etc.
How to Prepare English in easy steps ?
English preparation for IBPS Exam is not a easy task if you are not well in english paper. English is most important part of any of exam in this paper examiner test your basic english skills so you should better understand the english words for ibps and you can also get perfect idea of english descriptive paper for ibps through ibps english model paper – sample papers too. check these useful points
- You must have familiar with the basics and proper usage of grammar.
- Practice more with vocabulary questions
- Avoid little and silly spelling mistakes
- Improve your Comprehension skills
- Make sure that sentence formation is clear and concise.
Here you can check topic wise tips of IBPS preparation for english in which you find all details topics tips that how you prepare for that in easy way. and things you should consider during preparation time.
Tips for Grammar Preparation
English Grammar for IBPS Exam covers various topics such as Sentence completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, spotting the Errors, idioms & phrases, spellings Check, Re-arranging sentences etc. these topics are the top most from ibps exam english syllabus. Grammar can be enhanced just through practice. Taking in the essential standards and checking so as to rehearse sentences of your own it through Internet or some different means is one approach to enhance your Grammar.
Tips for Vocabulary Preparation –
English vocabulary for IBPS Exam includes various topics questions you should start using words to make your vocabulary perfect. Students asked this question many time that how to prepare english vocabulary ? for this section you must have some reading habits like english newspapers , magazines , books etc it will also increase your overall general knowledge around the world. use other sources too like watch English channels , news , movies etc. listen carefully and also practice with lots of questions related to vocabulary section that proper use of words to enhance your knowledge for this section.
Tips for Comprehension Skills
Comprehensions = Questions from a passage. how to prepare english Comprehension section this is one of my favorite topic i m always get full marks from this section. first of all be calm and read passage carefully 2 -3 times also understand what the message and subject behind it. Start your preparation via different IBPS english solved papers available on books and websites. If you properly understood the passage story that what it saying you can easily solve it.
For better answer of passage question you should have good command on vocabulary because if you can understand the meaning you not able to answer the questions properly. Now i tell you some useful tips to improve compression skills.
- Read Paragraph carefully 2 – 3 times and try to understand what it saying.
- If you need note down important points of para.
- Now Read questions properly examiner definitely try to confuse you by many ways
- Double check your answer before completed.
Tips for Spelling Mistakes and Sentence formation
These are close to each others because A sentence is incomplete without proper spelling. Spelling mistakes turns your mean of sentence. check How To Prepare English – Spelling Mistakes and Sentence formation ?
Ans – You should have practice before for descriptive test. Practice with english mock test for IBPS regularly to avoid spelling mistakes and write a error free sentence. whenever you are perfect in writing english what you want to say that day you achieved half of fight with english paper.
Tips for Spotting the Errors Questions
Spotting errors questions are from simple grammar or on spellings. How to prepare for it ? for this section you should have understand the basics of english grammar and its rules like tenses , noun , singular / plural usage etc. practice more and more and read carefully to trace the error in sentence. Enhance your reading habit.
many more options are also available here like use a Use a Dictionary to better understand the meaning of any word. and it also helps us in Synonyms and Antonyms questions for our better writing skills. And Learn of list of words which is also a perfect key for english preparation. Download a Pdf file online for that and try to use them many times.
“English for IBPS Exam” is most important section. you don’t take it easy if you are unknown from its basics. It test you again and again in your career so you should be perfect in it. The major part of english paper is Grammar and vocabulary section. this whole article is design for How to Prepare english for competitive exams ? Read it carefully and now check some ibps english tips – tricks for you.
- Practise the 4 core skills : reading, writing, speaking and listening. Make reading habit – Newspapers , magazines , books etc. on daily basis in english. Watch speech , serials , movies etc. write daily new english words and their use in sentences and speak english with your friends and family Also may join english speaking classes too.
- Set proper time management for all sections (Grammar , vocabulary etc.) check time management tips for students here. give more time to the weak section.
- Check topics from english grammar and practice with all types of questions one by one. Practice one topic at a time only.
- In exam time you should have don’t be quick read questions properly not in hurry. Firstly understand the question properly then answer it.
- Take advantage of ibps english preparation practice test for better idea of english paper of ibps exam in advance. do more practice with questions as you can.
- Check IBPS English syllabus before you start your preparations that what topics are the top most and have how many marks ? Make proper study plan of it. Also Check Complete IBPS Bank Syllabus here.
- Check Previous years ibps english questions and answers for a better idea of IBPS Bank Exam.
What to do in last week for improving score in English section ?
In Last week you should have don’t be afraid about the thinking of result you must be confident. that you can handle every thing. Daily read newspaper this habit updates you and increase your confidence. Now Revise all sections one by one. give most of time to practice with your weak section. Write useful ibps english shortcut tricks in a notebook to revised it later at the end. Read english tutorials and try to understand their writing way.
What Type of Questions asked in English paper ?
English Language questions for ibps exam will be asked from English Grammar and vocabulary section. So you should prepare english for it. From last 3 years most of the questions are coming in given topics such as synonyms, antonyms , Spelling , Passage , Spotting errors , Active Passive Voice , Direct Indirect , fill in the blanks etc. You can also take ibps english preparation online too. Complete these topics perfectly it turns your score well. And Also try some best english books for ibps exam they also gives you their perfection of “IBPS English Paper”. and way of how to crack english section in Ibps